As seen in the video, San Francisco is an amazingly beautiful place. It is the policies of Progressives that are destroying the city.
San Fransico is, by all means, the vision of Progressivism Utopia. Let us examine a few facts about this city that Progressives want the entire USA to be like.
- Over 16,000 complaints of human feces found on sidewalks and walls, most complaints say it takes weeks to be cleaned up. At the current rate, the complaints will have doubled from last year alone and up over 400% in 10 years.
- Over 7500 homeless living in the streets, almost 1% of people are homeless in Utopia. With no real plans on how to help them. Over 25% of the US homeless live in Utopia California.
- They plan to let Illegals vote in the next election. Is this even legal?
- Trash, Trash, and yet more Trash. Yes, there is trash littering everywhere in Utopia.
- Used Hypodermic needles litter the street, sometimes in large piles or just scattered about. Don’t be the unlucky one to step or fall on one of these in Utopia.
- HIV positive population of over 16.000. Did they drop a needle? Better hope not.
- Cost of Living over 100% higher in Utopia compared to the average US city
According to Area Vibes San Fransico, the Utopian crime rate is 105% higher than the California average and is 117% higher than the national average. Looking at violent crime specifically, San Francisco, CA has a violent crime rate that is 60% higher than the California average and 84% higher than the national average. For property crime, San Francisco, CA is 113% higher than the California average and 122% higher than the national average. You have a 1 in 17 chance of being a victim of a crime.
The Utopian Budget for street environmental services, yes a fancy way to say feces clean up, is over $60 million for 2016-2017. That is over $8000 per homeless person. While I’m sure that not all of that goes to cleaning up feces, you can bet a major portion does.
California is the future of America. pic.twitter.com/cwALHPE7lV
— Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸 (@Cernovich) July 3, 2018
There must be a better way? Nope, this is the Progressive Utopia!